We were very pleased to be apart of the exhibition creating displays to house and compliment Lucy Sparrow's artworks.
The exhibition was held at the Lawrence Alkin Gallery, 42 New compton street, London, from the 4th - 26th of November 2016. Click here to see highlights of the private viewing!
Lucy Sparrow aka @sewyoursoul, hails from Bath, in the West Country of England and works mainly in felt to create art that evokes delight and emotional responses from nearly everyone who sees it.
Back in 2016 our blossoming relationship began of Acrylic and Felt and we have since had the pleasure of creating some small, large and creative displays for the Felt Queen.
Below are some of the displays we have fabricated for Lucy over the years. www.sewyoursoul.co.uk
- Lucy Sparrow Gallery Display Lucy Sparrow Gallery Display
- Lucy in Miami Lucy in Miami
- Lucy's Campbells Soup Lucy's Campbells Soup
- Lucy Sparrow on show at Rhodes Contemporary Lucy Sparrow on show at Rhodes Contemporary
- Bovril Acrylic Box Display Bovril Acrylic Box Display
- Perspex Display Box Perspex Display Box
- Large Acrylic Box Displays Large Acrylic Box Displays
- Perspex Frames Perspex Frames
- Perspex Framing 'Fish & Chips' Perspex Framing 'Fish & Chips'
- Bespoke Perspex Display Case Bespoke Perspex Display Case
- small acrylic covers small acrylic covers
- Contemporary Perspex Display boxes Contemporary Perspex Display boxes
- Lucy Sparrow - in Selfridges Lucy Sparrow - in Selfridges
- Lucy Sparrow Lucy Sparrow